Custom pages are the perfect way to share more in-depth information with customers. Each one you create is automatically added to your store’s navigation. Here are just a few ways to take advantage of this feature in your own shop:
- You can include an About or Bio page to share info about who you are, tell your story, and show off what makes your shop special.
- Set up a Frequently Asked Questions or Policies page to give everyone the rundown on what to expect when ordering from you.
- Put together a lookbook and include shots from your latest collection, all on its own page in your shop.
- Share a list of brick-and-mortar shops that stock your goods.
- Got a newsletter? Embed a subscription form in a custom page to collect fans.
The best part is it’s dead simple to add and edit pages in the Customize Design > Pages area of your admin. You can even display externally hosted images and include clickable links without needing to do any coding. So go on, get writing!