If you’re looking for how to upload images to your product listings, see the adding products article.
Adding images is an easy way to make your custom page pop! 💥
Add an image to a custom page
- Make sure your image is uploaded to a hosting site, like Pasteboard or Dropbox.
- Once you upload your image to your image host, copy its “direct link” URL. This link will end in the file’s type, like
- In your Big Cartel desktop admin, head to Account > Customize design > Pages.
- Click the Insert image icon in the page editor and paste the image’s URL into the window that pops up.
- Click OK. The image should appear in the preview area.
Add an image to another page
You can do this with some HTML entered directly into the page you’re editing:
And if you want your image to be a clickable link, just drop your image element within some link tags:
<a href="http://example.com/"> <img src="http://example.com/myimage.jpg"> </a>