If you’re looking for how to upload images to your product listings, see the adding products article.
Adding images is an easy way to make your custom page pop! 💥
Add an image to a custom page
- Make sure your image is uploaded to a hosting site, like Pasteboard or Dropbox.
- Once you upload your image to your image host, copy its “direct link” URL. This link will end in the file’s type, like
- In your Big Cartel desktop admin, head to Account > Customize design > Pages.
- Click the Insert image icon in the page editor and paste the image’s URL into the window that pops up.
- Click OK. The image should appear in the preview area.
Using Dropbox for your image hosting? First, copy the “share” link for your image in Dropbox. Then modify the end of that URL so instead of ending in
dl=0, it ends with
raw=1instead, like so:
Add an image to another page
You can do this with some HTML entered directly into the page you’re editing:
And if you want your image to be a clickable link, just drop your image element within some link tags:
<a href="http://example.com/"> <img src="http://example.com/myimage.jpg"> </a>