Use Stripe to easily accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and almost any other kind of credit or debit card in your Big Cartel shop.
- Price: Stripe’s fees start at 2.75% per transaction
- Requirements: Big Cartel account, Stripe account
- Developer: Big Cartel
- Support: Big Cartel
- Head to the Settings > Checkout area of your Big Cartel admin.
- Click Accept credit card payments, and you’ll be prompted to log in to or create your Stripe account.
- Once logged in, click Connect my Stripe account
- You’ll be redirected back to your Big Cartel admin, and you’re all set!
- Automatic payment transfers - card payments made in your shop are processed by Stripe and sent to your bank account.
- Truly seamless checkout - customers complete their credit card purchases through a secure checkout page without ever leaving your site. Our single-page design cuts down on checkout times and is even based on your store’s theme, images, fonts, and colors.
- Faster, more reliable storefront - everyone using Stripe is also using our new storefront system, which is incredibly fast and stable, and tracks stats in the dashboard and Google Analytics more accurately than ever before.
Where can I find out the status of a payment made through Stripe?
Click the View in Stripe link for any order in your Big Cartel admin and you’ll be taken to the transaction details in your Stripe dashboard.
How do I change which Stripe account is connected to my store?
Head to the Settings > Checkout section of your Big Cartel admin, tap the green Accepting credit card payments button to disconnect, then click that button again to connect a different Stripe account. You can click log in to link an existing Stripe account, or fill out the signup form to create a new one. That’s it!