Did you know you can export your order info and easily view it in a spreadsheet? It’s true. Download a CSV directly from your admin and open it up in an app like Numbers, Google Sheets or Excel and sort, filter, and create charts and graphs to your heart’s content. Before you know it you’ll be one of those spreadsheeting types your friends warned you about. 📒
- Head to the Orders section of your admin.
- Choose the Unshipped or Shipped tab depending on which orders you want to export.
- Use the search tool to filter specific orders by clicking the action menu and then Search.
- When you’re ready to export, click the action menu > Download CSV.
Sorry, right now this can only be done on Desktop. Here's how to get there from the Mobile admin:
- Tap the menu icon and tap Settings.
- Tap Use the desktop admin.
- Follow the Desktop steps.