Did you know you can download a CSV file of your orders directly from your admin? It’s true. Open it up in the app of your choice like Numbers or Excel and sort, filter, or tally to your heart’s content. Before you know it you’ll be next level spreadsheeting with the best of ‘em. 📒
- Head to the Orders section of your admin.
- Choose the Unshipped or Shipped tab depending on which orders you want to export.
- If you need to search to filter specific orders, click the three-dot action menu in the top right corner > Search to enter your terms.
- When you’re ready to export, click the action menu > Download CSV.
Sorry, right now this can only be done on Desktop. Here's how to get there from the Mobile admin:
- Tap the menu icon and tap Settings.
- Tap Use the desktop admin.
- Follow the Desktop steps.