🗣Our new iOS app (v 6.0) is available for public beta testing now! If you’d like to get familiar and check out the latest updates before they are officially live in the app store, hit the green Start Testing! button in the top corner and get started!
If you’re an Andriod user, no worries, those app updates are still being completed, and we’ll share more news with you soon!
📲 You’ll beta test the Big Cartel app update using an app called TestFlight, which is specifically for beta testing. Follow the step below to start testing and for sending feedback our way!
Installing TestFlight to beta test iPhone
- You’ll need to install the TestFlight app.
- Head back to this TestFlight link and click the Start Testing link underneath the Big Cartel link.
- Click Accept > Install.
- Follow the quick steps.
- Sign in to your Big Cartel store.
- Start testing!
Your feedback is very valuable to us 🙂! Use the below steps (depending on your device) to send any feedback you have our way.
Send feedback our way through the Beta App (iOS 13 or later)
When you take a screenshot while testing a beta app or beta App Clip, you can send the screenshot with feedback directly to the developer without leaving the app or App Clip Experience.
- Take a screenshot on your device.
- A thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your device. Tap the thumbnail and, if needed, add drawings and text with Markup. Then tap the Done button.
- Tap the Share Beta Feedback.
- Optionally, you can add comments (up to 2,000 characters), and your email address if you were invited with a public link.
- Tap Submit.
Send feedback over through the Beta App (iOS 12.4 or earlier)
If your device is running iOS 12.4 or earlier, tap Send Beta Feedback to compose an email to the developer. The feedback email contains detailed information about the beta app and about your iOS device. You can also provide additional information, such as necessary screenshots and steps required to reproduce any issues. Your email address will be visible to the developer when you send email feedback through the TestFlight app even if you were invited through a public link.
Hit us up in support and share your feedback or how excited you are for the app updates!