Say hello to Netizen, a theme with plenty of retro charm and a high impact, graphic look.
- Set an announcement message that displays on the top of every page
- Set the products per row: 1, 2, or 3 products on desktop and 1 or 2 products on mobile
- Showcase categories with up to 2 banners on your home page - one banner will show at the top of the product list, and a second banner (if you choose to use it) will show midway down.
- Customize the number of featured products on the home page
- Set the number of products per page
- Set your product list display to a grid or masonry layout
- Show or hide sold out product options in the Product page dropdown menus
- Up-sell by turning on “Related products” products on product detail pages
- Link to Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Instagram in the navigation
- Show a search field in the shop sidebar navigation
- Display store logo in the header
- Set up to 2 colors to use as a background color for logo square backgrounds, category banners, cart, and hover cursor.
- Announce promos and sales with the Welcome Image and Welcome Message
- Add a lookbook or gallery to a specified custom page
- Your shop logo and cart navigation stay with customers as they scroll for ease of navigation
- Responsive and optimized for any type of mobile or desktop device
- Upload a large, high resolution image for the Home page welcome image - 1000 pixel range or larger recommended
- Use the Home page welcome message to advertise promotions, tell your company’s story, or simply say hi to your customers
- Category banners use the first two categories you have set in your admin. If you want to adjust those, you can easily re-order your categories when editing any product.
- Be consistent with your product image sizes, so the image thumbnails are presented on your page in a uniform grid - 1000 pixels or larger recommended
- You can add a lookbook or gallery to a page by creating a Custom Page, giving it a title, and then entering that title into the Lookbook Page Name field. Then simply add your images to the Lookbook Images section. Check out a quick walk-through of that here.