PayPal Credit offers your customers a quick way to buy now and pay over time with a credit line and other perks that they’ll love.
If you’re selling outside the US, you’ll need to contact PayPal for approval to use PayPal Credit before you enable it in your Big Cartel admin under Account > Edit your payment options.
- Price: PayPal’s fees start at 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction
- Requirements: Big Cartel account, verified PayPal Business account in the US (sellers in other countries need approval from PayPal
- Developer: Big Cartel
- Support: Big Cartel
- Head to the Account area of your Big Cartel admin.
- Click Edit your payment options, and click Connect next to PayPal.
- Follow the steps on screen to log in and authorize your PayPal account to be used with Big Cartel to accept payments. That’s it!
A verified PayPal Business account is required to accept payments with PayPal and PayPal Credit. You can check your account status (and upgrade if necessary) over at PayPal’s website.
You can disable PayPal Credit at any time as well.
- Payments placed through PayPal should hit your PayPal account balance right away. From there you can transfer funds to your linked bank account.
- Transferring funds from PayPal to your bank should take about 1 business day. Learn more here.