Use Stripe to easily accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and almost any other kind of credit or debit card in your Big Cartel shop.
Bonus: With Stripe enabled in your shop, your customers using Apple Pay can speed up their purchase with Instant Checkout.
- Price: Stripe’s fees start at 2.9% + $.30 per transaction
- Requirements: Big Cartel account, Stripe account
- Developer: Big Cartel
- Support: Big Cartel
- FAQs: Stripe
- Head to the Account area of your Big Cartel admin.
- Click Edit your payment options, and click Connect next to Stripe.
- You’ll be prompted to set up a new Stripe account, or log in to an existing one to connect it to your shop. Learn more about the information Stripe requires to set up an account here.
- When that step is complete, you’ll be redirected back to your Big Cartel admin, and you’re all set!
- Your first payout through Stripe can take up to 14 days to show up. After that, payouts will be made on a rolling basis on a 2, 4, or 7 day schedule.
- Payout schedules depend on the country you’re based in and your business type. You can learn more here.
- You can also choose to have payments sent either weekly or monthly in your Stripe account’s payout settings.